About Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge
Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is the most potent Delta 8 cart available and contains 95% hemp-derived ∆8THC oil and 5% strain-specific terpenes. Delta 8 THC typically gives an uplifting feel with a calming energy. Each 1ml and .5ml delta 8 THC vape cartridge contain approximately:
- 1 ml total oil
- 95% Delta 8 THC oil
- 5% botanical or cannabis-derived terpenes
- no VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
This is a very pure, very concentrated vape product. It may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products. Additionally, Δ8THC is a harsh cannabinoid. Take small puffs. Do not exceed 3 seconds per puff.
NOTE: There are small amounts of variation in our batches. To account for this our 1ml packaging will say “approximately 900mg ∆8THC” to be conservative. However, our products may test higher.
CLICK TO GO TO LAB TESTING PAGE
Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Product Description
- Description: Breath and button-activation compatible 510 cartridge with 1 ml total material
- Serving Size: One puff
- Servings per Vape Cartridge: varies depending on the size of puffs
- Coil: Ceramic
- Tank: Polycarbonate
- Ingredients: Broad Spectrum Δ8THC oil and strain-specific terpenes of your choice
Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Extract Description
- Type: Broad-spectrum ∆8 THC oil with natural terpenes
- Amount of Extract: 1 ml
- ∆8THC Content: Testing at 95%+ Δ8THC
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- ∆9THC Content: None detected
- Natural Terpenes: Yes
Differences in Terpene Strains
We offer 2 different types of terpenes: botanical derived and cannabis-derived.
Botanical Derived Terpenes
These terpenes are typically made of terpenes sourced from plants other than cannabis and may also contain flavorings. They will have a more artificial flavor taste that is great for those who dislike the earthiness of CDTs. They also tend to have far less smell than CDTs when used.
Cannabis Derived Terpenes
These terpenes are taken directly from the cannabis plant. CDTs tend to have a more potent smell and also a wider variety of compounds and terpenes in them than botanical-derived terpenes. This is typically better for those looking for a more well-rounded “entourage effect”. We use 2 different styles of cannabis-derived terpenes and their production methods are different enough that users typically report them having distinctly different taste profiles.
Cannabis Derived Terpene Style 1
This method uses a hydrocarbon extraction on fresh, never frozen cannabis material. Terpenes are fractionally separated from the initial hydrocarbon extraction and pieced back together. While this method is fully cannabis-derived, it can produce a sweeter-tasting terpene that can really bring out the fruit and food-type flavors within the plant.
Terpene strains that fall within this category are: Berry White, Blue Dream, Gary Payton, Gelato 41, Granddaddy Pluto, Grenadine, Ice Cream Cake, Lemon Gelato, London Pound Cake, Melonatta, Orange Cookies, Pancakes, Pineapple Cake, Pink Rozay, SFV OG, Snowman, Sunset Sherbert, and Super Charger.
Cannabis Derived Terpene Style 2
This method uses a proprietary extraction method on fresh, never frozen cannabis material. Terpenes are taken directly from the material and used “as is” versus being fractionally separated and pieced back together. This method will not have the sweetness or enhanced fruit/food flavors as the first CDT options and is typically described as an earthier/more herbal taste that is truer to the flower.
Terpene strains that fall within this category are: Blackberry Kush, Cali-O, Clementine, Garlic Jam, Gods Gift, Golden Ticket, Guava Jam, Jack Herer, Lemon Crush, Lemon Fuel, Mimosa, Northern Lights, Orange Cream, Pineapple OG, Remedy OG, Sour Tangie, Super Lemon Haze, Tahoe OG, and WiFi OG.
Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Directions
Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridges are compatible to a 510 compatible battery. You will need to have a 510 compatible battery. Batteries are not included with our vapes and must be purchased separately. Attach the cartridge to a 510 compatible battery and inhaling with lips around the mouthpiece. Do not unscrew mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking. Keep out of sunlight and in a cool, dark place for longest life of product. Product may go bad or lose its potency if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Consult a physician before using this product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Δ8THC and Δ9THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why Δ8THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Effects
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of Δ8THC , and everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with Δ8THC and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and our delta 8 THC vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
That said, vaping delta 8 THC is slightly different than consuming it orally. When vaped, many people report delta 8 THC as being the opposite of delta 9 THC in many of the best ways possible. The Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is known to boost mood and promote calm feelings, while simultaneously giving energy and a motivational boost.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but Δ8THC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Δ8THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. 3Chi is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.